3rd. TURKISH CYPRIOT CULTURAL FESTIVAL #tccf2019
Following on from the success of last 2 year’s festival, CTCA UK will once again host the third Turkish Cypriot Cultural festival to celebrate and share the Turkish Cypriot culture.
30 JUNE 2019 – 30 HAZİRAN 2019
11:00 to 20:00
LIVE MUSIC & PERFORMANCES
– Over 100 folk dancers
– Traditional Cypriot food stalls
– Popular bakes and desserts
– Over 30 Cypriot community members , art & crafts and sports clubs
– Face painting
– Fun fair , over 20 rides for children of all ages
– Donkey ride
– Over 2000 car park spaces
– And many more surprises on the day
– FREE for children under 5
– No pets
Stalls and Sponsor pack Contact: 07949 785037
Due to high demand Please contact us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
***How to get there***
Transport links to access two entrances for the Turkish Cypriot Cultural Festival on Sunday 23th June 2019.
Southbury Road Entrance
– Southbury Road Station
– Enfield Town Station
121 – 191 – 192 – 231
307 – 313 – 317
– M25 exit J25- A10 Great Cambridge Road
– SatNav EN1 1YP
– Postcodes are given as estimate. Please lookout for signs to the field entrance.
(Car Park is available please buy your ticket in advance)
Donkey Lane Entrance
Turkey Street Station
Lavender Hill Station
191 – 317
M25 exit J25- A10 Great Cambridge Road
SatNav EN1 4LF
Postcodes are given as estimate. Please lookout for signs to the field entrance.