Following on from the success of last year’s festival, CTCA UK will once again host the second Turkish Cypriot Cultural festival 2018 to celebrate and share the Turkish Cypriot culture.
17 JUNE 2018 – 17 HAZİRAN 2018
11:00 to 20:00
LIVE MUSIC & PERFORMANCES
– Over 100 folk dancers
– Traditional Cypriot food stalls
– Popular bakes and desserts
– Over 30 Cypriot community members , art & crafts and sports clubs
– Face painting
– Fun fair , over 20 rides for children of all ages
– Fathers day special free gift for all fathers
– Donkey ride
– Over 2000 car park spaces
– And many more surprises on the day
– FREE for children under 5
– No pets
– No Alcohol
***TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT PLEASE BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE FOR £2.00***( including bottle of water)
Some Ticket may be available on the day, but we highly recommend to buy tickets online to avoid long waiting time.
Contact: 07949 785037
***How to get there***
Transport links to access two entrances for the Turkish Cypriot Cultural Festival on Sunday 17th June 2018: –
Southbury Road Entrance
– Southbury Road Station
– Enfield Town Station
121 – 191 – 192 – 231
307 – 313 – 317
– M25 exit J25- A10 Great Cambridge Road
– SatNav EN1 1YP
– Postcodes are given as estimate. Please lookout for signs to the field entrance.
(Car Park is available please buy your ticket in advance)
Donkey Lane Entrance
Turkey Street Station
Lavender Hill Station
191 – 317
M25 exit J25- A10 Great Cambridge Road
SatNav EN1 4LF
Postcodes are given as estimate. Please lookout for signs to the field entrance.
( Car Park is available please buy your ticket in advance)
The Council of Turkish Cypriot Associations (UK) [“CTCA (UK)”] is a non-profit umbrella organisation representing 22 British Turkish Cypriot Non-Governmental Organisations based throughout the United Kingdom. It serves to empower the British Turkish Cypriot community through civic engagement, and to support strong UK-Turkish Cypriot relations through education and advocacy.